Public Sector Planners, McBride Dale Clarion
McBride Dale Clarion (MDC) is a planning, zoning, and development services consulting firm in Cincinnati, Ohio. The firm specializes in providing an array of planning and zoning services to public and private sector clients. MDC is seeking a planner to assist the firm’s public planning group working on a variety of projects including comprehensive plans, downtown/area plans, zoning regulations, and design guidelines for public jurisdictions.
Job responsibilities for this position include:
• Land use planning
• GIS mapping and analysis
• Public engagement support
• Drafting and review of zoning regulations and guidelines
• Graphic illustration creation for plans and codes
• Document and presentation formatting and design (with Microsoft and Adobe products)
• Project website creation and maintenance
• Marketing support
Qualified applicants must possess the following skill sets:
• Adaptable and flexible
• Detailed oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Comfortable speaking in public
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Creative and innovate thinking and problem solving
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and have knowledge of ArcGIS and Adobe Creative Suite programs. Knowledge of website design through WordPress or similar programs and 3D modeling abilities is preferred. A degree in urban planning or related field is required. We are open to entry and mid-level applicants that meet our requirements. Private sector consulting or development experience is preferred. AICP certification is preferred but not required for the position. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio (optional but preferred) to:
Elizabeth Fields, AICP Public Planning Manager, McBride Dale Clarion
Comments are closed.
SUBMIT YOUR OPENINGS
If you have an RFP or job opening you would like to post to our site, please email us the following: